We are excited to announce our latest product update. Our team has been working hard to bring you the best possible experience. Here are the latest improvements.
First of all, we have introduced a new polished dashboard. This dashboard includes:
- Number of active chats
- How many chats were initiated with the chatbot
- Total messages
- Includes both bot and visitor messages
- Answer Rate
- Percentage of answers from the chatbot. It is a good indicator that some parts of the documentation can be improved.
- Breakdown of active chats per day
- This is pretty straightforward. Just a beautiful chart that shows how busy the chatbot was.
- Recent conversations
- At the bottom of the dashboard page we included Recent conversations. You can click any to get right into conversation.
All information is presented for a given period of time.
⌨️ Typing indicator
This is pretty self explanatory and yeah we didn’t have it before. What seems like such a small feature. Yet brings different feeling when interacting with chatbot. Like there is actually someone on the other side writing something. But you and I know this is not true 😅
📝 Improvements around Documentation
As an increasing number of clients have requested the ability to sort and group their documentation, this feature has become crucial for us. With the use of tags, documents can now be easily grouped and filtered, making it simple to manage large quantities of files.
We hope you enjoy these updates and as always, please feel free to reach out to our support team with any questions or feedback.
Thank you for choosing ResolveAI!